- Most FAQs
- I have questions about my Lifeline Eligibility with Easy Wireless.
- I have questions about my Service Plan or Features with Easy Wireless.
- I have questions about the Annual Recertification process with Easy Wireless.
- Repair questions about my service/ Replacement Policy of my handset with Easy Wireless.
- About Employee Phone Club
- Coverage & Reception
- Signing Up
- Number Porting
- Plans & Payment
- Using your Employee Phone Club Service
Although eligibility varies by state, you may qualify for Easy Wireless if you participate in Medicaid, SNAP (formerly known as Food Stamps), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Section 8/Federal Public Housing, TANF, LIHEAP, or other government programs in your state. You may also qualify if your total household income meets government poverty guidelines in your state. Click “How To Qualify” to see eligibility criteria for your state.
You will be required to provide proof of identity. Proof of Identity can be provided with a government issued photo ID card, such as a Driver’s License, State Identification Card, Military Card, Veteran’s Card, passport, etc. ID must have your name and an identifying picture. The name on the ID will be the name of the applicant that receives the service.
You will be required to provide proof of eligibility. If you are applying based on a government program, you will need to provide a copy of your benefit card, award letter, statement of benefits from a case worker, lease (if Section 8), check stub (if SSI), etc. If you are applying based on income eligibility, you will need to provide a copy of last year’s State or Federal income tax return or 3 consecutive months’ worth of your most current pay stubs, Social Security benefits statement, Veterans Administration benefits statement, Retirement/Pension benefits statement, divorce decree or child support document, or Unemployment/Workers Compensation benefits statement.
If the name on the proof of eligibility does not match the name of the applicant, a beneficiary statement will be required. The Company will need to know how the person eligible for Lifeline is related to you, and you must certify that this person is not receiving Lifeline from Easy Wireless, or any other company.
You may be required to provide proof of address. Proof of address is a cable bill, electric bill, water bill, or gas bill in your name at the address where you are applying for service.
Please remember to send copies of these documents (not originals) since they will NOT be returned.
Upon application approval and receipt of your Easy Wireless phone, you will need to follow the directions included in the welcome package to activate your phone. You will need to provide the last 4 digits of your social security number in order to complete activation. Once your phone is activated, you will receive your first month’s plan with the minute package you selected. You will continue to receive your minutes of voice and text every month until you no longer qualify for the program. The minutes arrive on your handset automatically each month on your cycle renewal date. If your service was connected on the 10th of the month, you will continue to receive minutes on the 10th of each month. The only exception to this would be plans activated on the 28th of February or 31st of the longer months, as these minutes may top up on the 30th or on the 1st depending on the system cycle.
Please call 611 from your Easy Wireless handset, or 1-877-476-3451, and a customer service representative will be happy to assist you.
Yes. You may switch to the plan with 250 Free minutes by calling 611, or 1-877-476-3451 and select the option to speak with a customer service representative. The new plan will be activated on your next monthly account cycle. Please note that the 100 minute plan includes texts and unused minutes rollover to the next month. The 250 minute plan does not include text and unused minutes do not rollover. Remember that the new plan you selected will be activated on your next monthly account cycle.
Yes. You may switch to the Unlimited plan by calling 611, or 1-877-476-3451 and select the option to speak with a customer service representative. The new plan will be activated on your next monthly account cycle. In the meantime, our Customer Service Representatives can offer you a variety of top-up options to tide you over until the next cycle date when the new plan will be in effect.
If you are a Lifeline customer, you received the Lifeline discount on your current month of service. You are not eligible for discounted service until your next cycle date. Any top ups will be at the full price due to this reason. Whether you are a Lifeline customer or a non-Lifeline customer, the account runs on a 30-day cycle, which is set at the plan level, so that each plan runs for 30 days, allowing for each plan to auto-renew every 30 days unless a new plan is selected prior to the cycle renewal date. Because of this fact, the system is unable to process changes to your plan mid-cycle, but will process the plan change at the next cycle renewal date.
Not all Easy Wireless plans include data at this time. Data is a feature available to an Easy Wireless customer on the “1000 Minute Plan”, on the “Unlimited Plans”, or as a Top Up to an existing plan for an additional fee. You can move to any of these plans at any time. The change will take place on your next cycle date. Data is only available in select areas, and will only be available to customers with a data capable device or Smart Phone. If your device is data ready, you have 4 data top ups to choose from:
- EZ-Data 128 MB $5.00 (+ tax)
- EZ-Data 256 MB $10.00 (+ tax)
- EZ-Data 512 MB $20.00 (+ tax)
- EZ-Date 1 GB $30.00 (+ tax)
When you sign your Easy Wireless Lifeline Self-Certification application, you are confirming that you qualify for Easy Wireless, which offers you a federal Lifeline Assistance discount based on your government program participation or income eligibility. You are also confirming that you are the head of household and that your household receives only one Lifeline discount (wireless or landline, but not both).
In order to keep the service with Easy Wireless, You must :
- Make at least one call every 60 days to continue receiving your free minutes each month.
- Or, because a Monthly Payment negates the usage requirement in #1, pay the $1 Monthly invoice sent to your handset via text each month. (OK Only)
- Remember to inform us immediately upon learning that you no longer qualify for Easy Wireless, and we will discontinue your FREE Easy Wireless service and, upon request, move you to a Pay-As-You-Go Retail Plan with the same number of minutes for $9.25 monthly. Additional plans are available with larger minute packages for a higher per month price.
- Remember to contact the company within 30 days of moving to a new address.
- You must recertify your Lifeline eligibility at least once per year. You will be contacted by the company when it is time to recertify your Lifeline eligibility. Proof will not be required at this time, however you will be required to confirm continued eligibility, confirm that Easy Wireless is the only Lifeline provider to your household, and confirm that you would like to continue to receive the Lifeline benefit from Easy Wireless. If you do not respond during this process by the response date, or if Easy Wireless representatives learn that you no longer qualify, the Company will discontinue your Easy Wireless service.
Before you start using your Easy Wireless phone, you will need to perform a few simple steps to set it up on the network:
- Insert the battery.
- Turn on your phone by pressing and holding the red power button (or End key).
- Call 611, or attempt any number of your choice.
- You should hear an automated message that says “Thank you for choosing Easy Wireless as your Telephone Company”. Please press 1 to activate.
- You will be prompted to enter the last 4 of your social security number that you provided when placing your order.
- Press 1 and you will hear “Thank you, your phone is now activated. Please hang up.”
Make a test call to 561-232-3006. Once dialed and call connects, you will hear “You have reached our Activation hotline. You will receive a call back after this call is terminated.” Wait about 10 seconds and your device should receive a call from telephone number 352-233-0000. Answer this call. You will hear “This is the automated call back. You may now hang up.” The purpose of this is the make sure your device properly makes outgoing and incoming phone calls. Your phone may not work if this step is not completed.
Please contact Easy Wireless within 30 days by either calling 611, or 1-877-476-3451 to speak with a customer service representative. You will be required to fill out a new Lifeline form, which can be done over the phone via a recorded conversation with the representative.
You’ll be asked to enter your Account PIN whenever you create your Easy Wireless order. Memorize this pin and do not share this pin with anyone else. The customer service representative may ask you for this pin before being able to access your Easy Wireless account. Your Account PIN is the 4-digit number you created during your order. You may need your Account PIN to add minutes with a Top-Up, to check your balance, to pay your bill or to check your account history online. Make sure you have your Account PIN written down somewhere so you don't forget it. And never share your Account PIN with anyone - it's the key to your account.
Yes, certain restrictions apply:
- Easy Wireless is only available to individuals who participate in a qualifying government program or are income eligible.
- You are allowed to have Lifeline on a Wireless service or on a Wireline service, but not on both.
- Only one wireless or landline Lifeline account is allowed per household and service is non-transferable.
- The address you provide for your phone service must be your place of residence, whether permanent or temporary.
- You must notify the Company within 30 days if you move to a new address.
- You must reside in the State for which you are receiving Lifeline benefits.
- You must notify the Company immediately if you are no longer eligible for Lifeline, if you receive Lifeline from another company, or if your device is damaged, lost, or stolen. (Easy Wireless does have a handset replacement policy. See our Terms and Conditions for more information.)
Easy Wireless participation is subject to the Easy Wireless Terms and Conditions found on www.myeasywireless.com
If you ever forget your Account PIN, we’ll ask you for your account information: Name, address, telephone number, last 4 of your social, and date of birth. The PIN will not be provided over the phone, but can be texted to your Easy Wireless handset upon request, or can be emailed or mailed to the address on file in the account.
Easy Wireless is diligently working on a “Bring Your Own Device” option for our customers. At this time, any phone programmed on the Easy Wireless service is limited to phones from the company only. Phones have to be researched to make sure they are CDMA ready and PLBL approved. This process can take a few days to confirm. For the convenience of the customer, Easy is not yet offering the Bring Your Own Device option. However, once this process is allowed, there is still a limit to the type of phone that can be programmed for Easy Wireless service. For instance, some Blackberry®, Android™ -powered phones, and i-Phone™ models cannot be used on Easy Wireless’ platform. For the best customer experience we encourage you to use the handset sent to you by Easy Wireless.
No, the Blackberry data platform cannot be used with an Easy Wireless account.
Yes! Easy Wireless offers both Android powered and iPhone handsets. Please see our phone section for a catalog of available phones.
Easy Wireless phone models are dependent upon availability, and models shipped could vary. Easy makes every effort to ensure each phone given to the customer is the best model available. Easy distributes used or refurbished A and B stock phones only. Pictures can be sent upon request. Easy Wireless also has New, Used, and Refurbished models for purchase.
Yes. Service within the nationwide coverage area reaches more than 200 million people and is provided on the Nationwide Sprint®Network. Coverage is not available everywhere. Visit sprint.com for a detailed map and to check if the Sprint Network Coverage services your area.
Federal regulatory authorities require that at least once per year customers must certify (or recertify) their eligibility to participate in the federal Lifeline Assistance program. This is a quick process, lasting no more than a few minutes. You can recertify your Lifeline eligibility through one of the following methods:
- Responding to a call made from the Company to your Easy Wireless telephone number and going through the automated process by responding to a few questions with a yes or no. This call will be recorded.
- Responding to a call made from the Company to your Easy Wireless telephone number and speaking with a customer service representative who will ask a few questions to recertify your eligibility. This call will be recorded.
- Going to the Company website and click on the “Recertify your Lifeline Eligibility” link.
Downloading a Lifeline Self Certification form from the Company’s website, filling it out entirely and mailing it back to the Company at the address on the form.
In order to continue receiving your Lifeline service from Easy Wireless, at least once per year, you must certify that you still qualify for Federal Lifeline Assistance based on participation in certain public assistance programs such as Medicaid, Food Stamps/SNAP, and Supplemental Security Income (SSI).You may also continue to qualify if your total household income is at or below applicable Federal Poverty Guideline thresholds based on family size.