Before you start using your Easy Wireless phone, you will need to perform a few simple steps to set it up on the network:
- Insert the battery.
- Turn on your phone by pressing and holding the red power button (or End key).
- Call 611, or attempt any number of your choice.
- You should hear an automated message that says “Thank you for choosing Easy Wireless as your Telephone Company”. Please press 1 to activate.
- You will be prompted to enter the last 4 of your social security number that you provided when placing your order.
- Press 1 and you will hear “Thank you, your phone is now activated. Please hang up.”
Make a test call to 561-232-3006. Once dialed and call connects, you will hear “You have reached our Activation hotline. You will receive a call back after this call is terminated.” Wait about 10 seconds and your device should receive a call from telephone number 352-233-0000. Answer this call. You will hear “This is the automated call back. You may now hang up.” The purpose of this is the make sure your device properly makes outgoing and incoming phone calls. Your phone may not work if this step is not completed.