The Emergency Broadband Benefit, EBB is a program that provides discounts on monthly broadband Internet access service and certain connected devices.
This benefit service is provided by Easy Wireless to its customers through the support of the US government to help with relief efforts during COVID-19.
Who Qualifies for EBB?
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pensions or Survivors Pension
Qualify for Tribal EBB
You may qualify if living on federally recognized Tribal lands and take part in one of the following Tribal government programs:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) General Assistance
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Tribal Head Start
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
When Does the EBB Program Run Out?
Can I Combine EBB with the Lifeline Program?
When you combine EBB with the Lifeline Benefits Program, you will have FREE Unlimited Data, Talk and Text keeping you connected to family, friends, school, and work.
What If I Already Have Lifeline?
If you already have a Lifeline account with another provider, it’s EASY to switch to EASY Wireless!
You are already qualified and in the National Lifeline Database, so just click the "Sign Up Now" button below, enter your information where prompted, and you will be automatically transferred to EASY Wireless.
How to Get Your FREE Emergency Broadband Benefits
To receive your FREE Emergency Broadband Benefits services from Easy Wireless just click the "Sign Up" button below.