Households May Qualify Through the
National School Lunch Program
Want FREE Mobile Phone Service?
- FREE UNLIMITED Data
- FREE UNLIMITED Talk & Text
- FREE Universal SIM Card
- Keep the Phone You Love
Start Saving Today!
EASY Wireless runs on America's Largest Fastest, Most Reliable Network!
*Offer subject to Affordable Connectivity Program Eligibility.
Lower or Even Eliminate Your Monthly Phone and Internet Bill
Does your child or your child’s school participate in the National School Lunch Program or Community Eligibility Provision (CEP)?
If yes, you could eliminate or save up to $75/ month in wireless phone and internet expenses by signing up and qualifying for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
What would you do with an extra $900 a year in savings from the ACP program?
What is the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)?
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a new program designed to provide additional support to make broadband more affordable for households.
This benefit service is provided by Easy Wireless to customers as part of the support from the US government.
You can sign up for this FREE service through Easy Wireless, an ACP service provider.
How to Easily Sign Up and Qualify
- Enter Your Email and Zip code in the registration box.
- Follow the step-by-step guide to register
- Once you are qualified, EASY Wireless will send you a FREE Smartphone and Simcard
- Activate Your EASY Wireless Simcard to enjoy FREE wireless service and unlimited data
Start Saving Today!
24/7 Customer Service 365 Days a Year
Find answers to your questions with our help links, contact us or visit one of our retail stores. We are happy to help.
Tens of Thousands of Happy Easy Wireless Customers
Best cell service for low income families.
Great experience. Friendly staff. Straight to the point. They don't give you false hope when they say that they got you. That means they're gonna handle what they need to do to get you approved!
Wonderful people that will help anyone in any way they can
Join the Tens of Thousands of Easy Wireless customers already receiving their
FREE government Lifeline and EBB benefits.
Sign Up and Get Your EASY Benefits Today!
NSLP and CEP FAQs
If your school is not listed in the dropdown in the National Verifier under the USDA Community Eligibility Provision school, there is a blank line to "add your school name". Then you will need to upload proof of participation. Two options:
- Letter from school or school district that confirms a member of the household is approved to receive free and reduced price school lunch or school breakfast for the 2019-20, 2020-21, or 2021-22 school year; or
- Written proof that the child or dependent is enrolled in a school/school district that participates in the Community Eligibility Provision for the 2019-20, 2020-21, or 2021-22 school year.
Successful qualification in the ACP program could take only minutes for those that qualify automatically through one the programs in the USAC database. Otherwise, it may be dependent on how quickly you can provide the requested proof to confirm eligibility.
Once you are qualified, EASY Wireless will ship out your new phone and simcard the next business day. You should be able to activate your phone in 7- 10 days depending on how long it takes to deliver it.
Ready to reduce or cut that monthly phone and internet bill expense?
Additional Ways to Qualify for ACP
ACP shares the same qualifying Program Based Eligibility criteria as Lifeline.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps or SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA) or Section 8
- Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit
The following additional eligibility criteria are unique to ACP:
- Pell Grant (current year award recipient)
- National School Lunch Program, including USDA Community Eligibility Provision (CEP)
- Special Supplemental Nutritional Program for Woman, Infants and Children (WIC) Program
- Income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline
On Tribal Lands
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Tribal Head Start
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
Or Qualify by Income
Your Free Unlimited Data Plan SIM Kit is Just a Click Away
To get your...
…and connect you and your family to the world.
Just click the sign-up button below and see if you're eligible in seconds.