We Provide a Free Phone for Students with Pell Grants
Want FREE Mobile Phone Service?
- FREE UNLIMITED Talk & Text
- FREE 5 GB Data & Hotspot
- FREE Smartphone
- PLUS, an 8" Tablet*
Start Saving Today!
EASY Wireless runs on America's Largest Fastest, Most Reliable Network!
*Unlimited Data & Tablet are a limited time offer as part of the Affordable Connectivity Program
Lower or Even Eliminate Your Monthly Phone and Internet Bill
Did you receive a Pell Grant this year?
If yes, you could eliminate or save up to $75/ month in wireless phone and internet expenses by signing up and qualifying for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
What would you do with an extra $900 a year in savings from the ACP program?
What is the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)?
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a new program designed to provide additional support to make broadband more affordable for households.
This benefit service is provided by Easy Wireless to customers as part of the support from the US government.
You can sign up for this FREE service through Easy Wireless, an ACP service provider.
How to Easily Sign Up and Qualify
- Enter Your Email and Zip code in the registration box.
- Follow the step-by-step guide to register
- Once you are qualified, EASY Wireless will send you a FREE Smartphone and Simcard
- Activate Your EASY Wireless Simcard to enjoy FREE wireless service and unlimited data
Start Saving Today!
Tens of Thousands of Happy Easy Wireless Customers
Best cell service for low income families.
Great experience. Friendly staff. Straight to the point. They don't give you false hope when they say that they got you. That means they're gonna handle what they need to do to get you approved!
Wonderful people that will help anyone in any way they can
Join the Tens of Thousands of Easy Wireless customers already receiving their
FREE government Lifeline and EBB benefits.
Sign Up and Get Your EASY Benefits Today!
Pell Grant FAQs
In order to qualify under Pell Grant, the subscriber must provide documentation that shows that the subscriber or subscriber’s Benefit Qualifying Person (BQP) has received a Pell Grant within the last 12 months and must include the subscriber/BQP name, date, and proof of Pell Grant. Examples of acceptable documentation include an award letter or a bill from a school that includes the Pell Grant as a line item.
Successful qualification in the ACP program could take only minutes for those that qualify automatically through one the programs in the USAC database. Otherwise, it may be dependent on how quickly you can provide the requested proof to confirm eligibility.
Once you are qualified, EASY Wireless will ship out your new phone and simcard the next business day. You should be able to activate your phone in 7- 10 days depending on how long it takes to deliver it.
Ready to reduce or cut that monthly phone and internet bill expense?
Additional Ways to Qualify for ACP
ACP shares the same qualifying Program Based Eligibility criteria as Lifeline.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps or SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA) or Section 8
- Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit
The following additional eligibility criteria are unique to ACP:
- Pell Grant (current year award recipient)
- National School Lunch Program, including USDA Community Eligibility Provision (CEP)
- Special Supplemental Nutritional Program for Woman, Infants and Children (WIC) Program
- Income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline
On Tribal Lands
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Tribal Head Start
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
Your Easy Wireless ACP Benefits Kit is Just a Click Away
To get your...
…and connect you and your family to the world.
Just click the sign-up button below and see if you're eligible in seconds.