Enter Your Information to Start Saving TODAY!
Applying is as EASY as 1…2…3
1. Begin a simple online self-enroll process, or click Live Chat for immediate assistance.
2. Qualify through the National Verifier & receive approval notification.
3. Receive your FREE smartphone and/or SIM card. Dial 611 to activate!
Stop by any of our convenient locations!
What Is Lifeline?
Lifeline is a government benefit program offering free monthly cellular service to customers who qualify through programs such as Medicaid & Food Stamps or based on household income.
Easy Wireless is a premier Lifeline provider, offering free monthly data with unlimited minutes and texts, as well as free and discounted smartphones.
Qualifying for Lifeline
Qualify by Income
Qualify for Lifeline If Your Income Is 135% or Less Than the Federal Poverty Guidelines
Proof of Income
- Veterans Administration Benefits Statement
- Prior year’s State, Federal, or Tribal Tax Return
- Retirement/Pension Benefits Statement
- Social Security Benefits Statement
- Unemployment/Workers Compensation Benefits Statement
- Divorce Decree or Child Support Documents
Qualify by Program
Qualify for Lifeline if You or a Household Member Participate in Any of the Following Benefit Programs
Proof of Benefit Participation
- Food Stamps – Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public House Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension & Survivors Benefits
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance (BIA)