Have you ever wondered how some people seem to be able to save money so easily? Maybe you think you just don't make enough to save, or you have too many bills to pay off first. In fact, saving money is really about developing good habits and using the tools available to you. With the right mindset and a few easy-to-use apps, you can save money every day without much effort.
In this blog post, you'll discover 5 of the best money-saving apps that make it simple to find extra cash in your budget and stash it away for the future. Get your investment account ready, because by using just one or two of these apps, you'll be well on your way to saving hundreds or even thousands of dollars each year. The best part is, all of these money-savings apps do most of the hard work for you so you can just sit back and watch your bank account grow!
The first app we have on our list is Ibotta. With Ibotta, you can earn cash back on just about everything you buy. Simply download the free app, select the offers you want to use, then go shopping as usual.
Once you’re done shopping, just scan your receipt or e-receipt and Ibotta will instantly match it up with the offers you selected. Your earnings will be deposited directly into your Ibotta account, which can then be withdrawn using PayPal.
The offers include things like:
- Groceries: Milk, eggs, snacks, and more. Ibotta partners with major stores like Kroger and Safeway.
- Household essentials: From laundry detergent to toilet paper.
- Health: Everything from shampoo to makeup.
- Restaurants: Earn cash back at places like Chipotle, Panera, and Burger King.
The Dosh money saving app makes saving cash a no-brainer. This free app automatically gives you cash back when you shop or dine out at thousands of stores and restaurants nationwide.
Simply link your credit or debit card, or connect a mobile banking app to the Dosh app. Then, whenever you shop or eat at a participating Dosh merchant, you'll earn cash back that goes straight into your Dosh wallet. The cash builds up over time until you reach the minimum to cash out and withdraw using direct deposit to a checking account or any investment accounts you may have.
Get Paid for Things You Already Do
Like Ibotta, the best part is you don't have to change your spending and income patterns to earn money with Dosh. You simply get cash back on things you alread buy every day like:
- Coffee & fast food
- Department stores & entertainment
Once you've earned some money in your Dosh wallet, you can cash out and have the money deposited directly into your checking or savings account, PayPal, or any sort of debit or credit card accounts. It usually takes a couple business days for the money to show up. Then you can spend it on whatever you like!
Rakuten (formerly Ebates) is a free savings app that gives you cash back at over 3,500 stores when you shop online. Once you sign up for an account, you can start earning money on your regular purchases at popular retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Macy's and more.
Here's how it works:
- Link your checking or savings accounts to your Rakuten account.
- Shop at one of the participating stores using the Rakuten website or app.
- Rakuten will track your purchase and pay you cash back for it. Cash back rates range from 1-40% at stores.
- Your cash back earnings are paid quarterly via check or PayPal. You can also choose to donate your earnings to charity.
- Rakuten frequently offers coupon codes and promo codes for even more savings at select stores. They also run frequent bonus events where you can earn extra cash back for shopping at certain retailers.
Rocket Money is slightly different than the other apps on this list. While not a cash-back app, Rocket Money saves you cash by managing it. It offers a variety of banking services like setting-aside money, tracking your spending and income, and even managing your subscriptions so your bank accounts don't get emptied by things you don't even use.
Rocket Money essentially analyzes your bank statements to find recurring charges from streaming services, gym memberships, utility bills, and more. The app then provides an overview of all your subscriptions in one place so you can see exactly what you're paying each month.
Fetch Rewards is an app that lets you scan your grocery receipts to earn points toward rewards like gift cards. Once you've signed up, just use the app to snap photos of your receipts. Fetch Rewards automatically detects eligible items and adds the points to your account.
You can earn on hundreds of brand name groceries, toiletries and household goods. The points add up pretty fast, especially if you do a lot of shopping at major stores such as Safeway, Kroger, Target, or CVS. To redeem your points, cash out using their selection of e-gift cards to places like Amazon, Walmart, Starbucks, and more.
Get a FREE Phone & Start Saving Money Today!!
You read that right! Not only are we giving you 5 apps that you can save money on, but you can also qualify for a FREE phone & FREE data to start downloading these apps today.
Here at EASY Wireless, we want to help as many people get access to connectivity as we can. Whether you need to stay in touch with family, contact work, or download some money saving apps, we've got you covered. Here's how you apply for your free phone:
What Benefits Do You Get With EASY Wireless?
Upon qualifying for one of the programs above with EASY Wireless, you will receive the following benefits:
EASY Wireless Unlimited Plan
- FREE Unlimited Data
- FREE Unlimited Talk
- FREE Unlimited Text
- FREE SIM Car Kit and Activation
- Choose to Keep Your Number or Get a New One
How do I Apply For EASY Wireless Benefits?
To get started with EASY Wireless, apply online by clicking below:
Start Saving Today!
Or you can come to one of the EASY Wireless's retail stores, where our customer service agent will help you apply for the benefits.
Either way, the first step is to provide proof of identity with a government-issued ID. This is so you can confirm your participation in one of the qualifying programs or that you meet the household income requirement.
We accept the following U.S. Government Issued ID:
- U.S. Driver License
- Certificate of U.S. Citizenship
- Certificate of Naturalization
- U.S. Passport
- U.S. Government, State or Tribal issued-ID
- U.S. Military ID cards
- Permanent Resident Cards
- Permanent Resident Alien Cards
You can show the following documents to prove that you are taking part in a government assistance program or use them as proof of active benefits:
- Statement of benefits from a qualifying Program.
- Notice letter of participation, such as an award letter
- Program participation documents, such as a screenshot from an online account.
- In order to show income, you can provide any of the following proofs:
- Unemployment Documentation
- Copy of your State or Federal income tax return.
- Three months' worth of current pay stubs.
- Veterans Administration or SSI benefits letter.
- A divorce decree or child support document that states income.
- Retirement or pension statement.
Need More Than Just One Line of Service or an Additional Phone?
EASY Wireless is a full-service cellular store that cares about all of your communication needs. We have a wide range of pre-paid plans for every budget and usage requirement. Also, we offer a selection of brand-name phones that combine quality, reliability, and the latest technology.
That's not all – we also provide an array of amazing accessories to enhance your mobile experience. At EASY Wireless, we're dedicated to providing exceptional service and ensuring you find the perfect plan, phone, and accessories to suit your lifestyle and preferences.
Visit us for all your cell phone and wireless service needs today!