Looking to get your hands on the latest smartphone before this Christmas but worried about the cost? Well, worry no more! We have a exciting gift for all Arkansan!
If you meet specific income requirements set by federal programs like Lifeline & Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), you maybe eligible for free cell phone service and unlimited mobile data without having to pay a dime. In this blog, we will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to claim this amazing offer.
So, get ready to capture this fantastic offer and stay connected just in time for the holiday!
Lifeline Program and Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
Lifeline program allows qualified low income consumers to enjoy discounted phone service. Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), on the other hand, provides discounts on monthly broadband services for qualifying low income families.
The Lifeline benefits are up to $9.25 (up to $34.25 for qualified Tribal land residents) per month on basic monthly service for landline telephone service, while the ACP benefit is up to $30 (up to $75 for qualified Tribal land residents) per month.
The ACP also provides a one-time discount of up to $100 for qualified customers to purchase a laptop, desktop computer, or tablet from participating providers.
In order to qualify for Lifeline or the ACP in Arkansas, you or your household must meet income requirements or receive certain government subsidies. Below are some key details:
- Income guidelines: For Lifeline, your household income must be at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty guidelines. For the ACP, the household income requirement is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty guidelines.
- Federal assistance programs: You will be automatically eligible for Lifeline and the ACP if you participate in programs such as Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or Veterans Pension.
Both government assistance programs in Arkansas follow similar application procedures. To apply for either program, you will need to gather the necessary documents to demonstrate your income levels. These documents may include benefit statements or tax returns that provide evidence of your financial situation.
Once you have all the required documents prepared, you can submit your application for the government benefit through the following channels:
- Lifeline: National Verifier application system, which you can access through USAC or a phone or internet company participating in Lifeline.
- ACP: GetInternet.gov or a participating service provider.
When your application is approved, you can then contact a service provider participating in the Lifeline or ACP program. They will be able to assist you in selecting a plan that best fits your communication needs.
Score FREE Government Smartphones With EASY Wireless
As one of the participating service provider in Arkansas, EASY Wireless has a proven track record of helping qualified Arkansas customers make the most out of such government programs and enjoy affordable or even free phone service and internet connections.
With EASY Wireless, needy families in Arkansas can benefit from our services and expertise to navigate the application process smoothly. But that's not all - we sweeten the deal by offering a bunch of additional benefits for eligible customers.
By signing up for the Lifeline & ACP through EASY Wireless, you can score the following amazing free service plan:
- FREE Smartphone
- FREE Unlimited Data
- FREE Unlimited Talk
- FREE Unlimited Text
- FREE SIM Card Kit and Activation
- Choose to Keep Your Number or Get a New One
In addition, EASY Wireless provides a range of other benefits for those living on tribal lands.
How It Works?
To get started with EASY Wireless, simply apply online by clicking the below:
Start Saving Today!
Or you can drop by one of the EASY Wireless's retail stores and talk to our customer service representatives to apply for the benefits.
Remember to upload or bring your proof of identity with you. This will be used to confirm your participation in one of the above mentioned qualifying programs or that you meet the specific income requirement.
We accept the following U.S. Government Issued ID:
- U.S. Driver License
- Certificate of U.S. Citizenship
- Certificate of Naturalization
- U.S. Passport
- U.S. Government, State or Tribal issued-ID
- U.S. Military ID cards
- Permanent Resident Cards
- Permanent Resident Alien Cards
You can show the following documents to prove that you are taking part in a government assistance program or use them as proof of active benefits:
- Statement of benefits from a qualifying food distribution program.
- SSI benefit statement.
- Federal Public Housing Assistance Vouchers Documents
- Indian Affairs general assistance documents
- Notice letter of participation, such as an award letter
- Participation documents from a program, such as a screenshot from an online account.
Wait for Your Free Government Phone at Home
Once your application for lifeline discounts or the ACP program is approved, EASY Wireless will take care of the next steps to ensure a seamless experience for you. We will ship the free phone to your home and activates your monthly discount, ensuring that you can start enjoying the free government phone service without any delay or complications.
Need More Cell Phone Services?
EASY Wireless is a full-service cellular store that provides a wide range of pre-paid plans for every budget and communication need. We also offer an array of brand-name cell phones that combine quality, reliability, and the latest technology.
You can also find various accessories to personalize or elevate your mobile experience. At EASY Wireless, we're dedicated to providing exceptional service and products to suit your unique lifestyle and preferences.
Visit us for all your cell phone and wireless service needs today!