Finding cheap kids clothes is no easy feat. Whether you have a boy or a girl, keeping your kids dressed in good clothes affordably can feel like an impossible task. But don't lose hope - with a couple of smart shopping strategies, you'll have your kids looking stylish for less in no time.
The secret is knowing where to look and how to spot a good deal. Whether you visit local discount stores, thrift shops, or shop the seasonal sales, there are tons of ways to find kids clothing at lower prices if you go in with the right mindset. Get ready to save some serious cash on your next shopping trip for the little ones with these tips for finding cheap kids clothing.
Let's start with garage sales. Garage sales are a gold mine for cheap kids clothing. To find them around your area, check sites such as Craigslist or Gsalr to find garage sales in your area, especially in family-friendly neighborhoods. Go early for the best selection of sizes and styles.
Don't be afraid to negotiate for reduced prices, especially if you're buying multiple items. Many sellers expect buyers to ask for a lower price and are willing to bargain. Look for sellers offering entire bags or boxes of clothes for one price. You could score 10-15 outfits for $15-$35. Mix and match pieces to create unique looks.
Look for Sales at Department Stores
Don't like to shop at garage sales? Don't worry, there're other options to save cash on clothes. Department stores are a gold mine for finding cheap children's clothing. First, check for seasonal kids clearance sales. Summer clothes typically go on sale at the end of summer, and winter coats get marked down after the holidays. You could find a promo code or coupon offering up to 75% off!
Department stores also frequently run promotions like "buy 1, get one half off" or offer coupons for $10 off $50. Be on the lookout for these in your mail or print them from the store's website. Certain stores like Kohl's & JCPenney even accept coupons from competitors.
Shop at Salvation Army
What about ultra-cheap clothing options? The Salvation Army is a great place to find cheap kids, toddler, or even baby clothing. As a charity organization, their mission is to provide gently used clothing and other items to those who need them. Shop at your local Salvation Army store and you’re sure to find racks of children’s shirts, pants, shorts, dresses, leggings, shoes, and more at a fraction of the retail price. Here're some tips for shopping Salvation Army:
- Check often for the best selection. Salvation Army thrift stores receive frequent donations, so their inventory is always changing. Stop in regularly to find the latest clothing in your child’s size and favorite styles. You never know what gems you might uncover on each visit.
- Look for brand names at low prices. Parents know how quickly their boys & girls grow out of clothing, so many donate brand name items that still have a lot of life left.
- Shop the sales for the biggest deals. Most Salvation Army locations frequently run sales offering 50-90% off all clothing.
- Check for any stains or damage before buying. While most items are in good, used condition, some may have small stains, tears, or other types of damage. Carefully inspect each item to ensure it’s still wearable. For small or light stains, you should be able to clean them at home using a stain remover and re-washing the item.
Search Online Retailers For Deals
Last but not least -- searching online retailers could be amazing when looking for cheap kids clothing. You can often find deals on last season's styles or overstocked items. Some of the best sites for scoring bargains on kids clothes are:
Amazon has a huge selection of kids clothing at various price points, with everything from sandals or T-shirts for summer to scarfs or under armour for winter. Check different sections for discounted items. You can also sort by price from low to high to find Amazon's most affordable options. Check their in-house brands like Amazon Essentials or Spotted Zebra which offer stylish clothes at great prices. Best part? Amazon will likely ship your items in only a couple days!
Walmart is always a go-to for affordable kids clothing. They frequently have sales on children's favorite clothes brands. Sign up for their newsletter to get alerts on the latest promotions. Check the clearance section where you can find clothes for up to 90% off the original price. You may need to spend some time searching, but you can discover some hidden gems.
Old Navy is another popular brand for budget-friendly and fashionable kids clothing. They very frequently have sales on categories like t-shirts, jeans, pajamas, and more for up to 60% off. Shop their clearance section for the best deals.
Looking to Save Money on Clothes? Receive a FREE PHONE Too!
So you're trying to save money on your children's next outfits. Well, hopefully some of the resources on this blog were able to help. But what if we told you that you could be saving money on many other things?
Thanks to the government's array of assistance programs, you're likely eligible for a bunch of incredible benefits, like EASY Wireless free phone plans. So what do these plans offer?
What Benefits Do You Receive With EASY Wireless?
Upon qualifying for one of the programs above with EASY Wireless, you will receive the following benefits:
EASY Wireless Unlimited Plan
- FREE Unlimited Data
- FREE Unlimited Talk
- FREE Unlimited Text
- FREE SIM Car Kit and Activation
- Choose to Keep Your Number or Get a New One
How do I Apply For EASY Wireless Benefits?
To get started with EASY Wireless, apply online by clicking the below:
Start Saving Today!
Or you can come to one of the EASY Wireless's retail stores, where our customer service agent will help you apply for the benefits.
Either way, the first step is to provide proof of identity with a government-issued ID. This is so you can confirm your participation in one of the qualifying programs or that you meet the household income requirement.
We accept the following U.S. Government Issued ID:
- U.S. Driver License
- Certificate of U.S. Citizenship
- Certificate of Naturalization
- U.S. Passport
- U.S. Government, State or Tribal issued-ID
- U.S. Military ID cards
- Permanent Resident Cards
- Permanent Resident Alien Cards
You can show the following documents to prove that you are taking part in a government assistance program or use them as proof of active benefits:
- Statement of benefits from a qualifying Program.
- Notice letter of participation, such as an award letter
- Program participation documents, such as a screenshot from an online account.
- In order to show income, you can provide any of the following proofs:
- Unemployment Documentation
- Copy of your State or Federal income tax return.
- Three months' worth of current pay stubs.
- Veterans Administration or SSI benefits letter.
- A divorce decree or child support document that states income.
- Retirement or pension statement.
Need More Than Just One Line of Service or an Additional Phone?
EASY Wireless is a full-service cellular store that cares about all of your communication needs. We have a wide range of pre-paid plans for every budget and usage requirement. Also, we offer a selection of brand-name phones that combine quality, reliability, and the latest technology.
That's not all – we also provide an array of amazing accessories to enhance your mobile experience. At EASY Wireless, we're dedicated to providing exceptional service and ensuring you find the perfect plan, phone, and accessories to suit your lifestyle and preferences.
Visit us for all your cell phone and wireless service needs today!