What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information, including email addresses.
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences, and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
For an exhaustive list of cookies we collect, see the “List of cookies we collect” section at the bottom of this page.
What We Do With the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service for reasons such as:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve products and services.
- Periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address you provided.
- To possibly contact you for market research purposes via email, phone, fax, or mail.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Easy Wireless will never knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 18 without prior verifiable parental consent and may limit participation in certain services we provide to individuals over the age of 18.
Easy Wireless will not disclose email communications that are transmitted using Easy Wireless services to third parties, except as required in order to provide service or as required to be disclosed by law.
In order to activate and access your account, you will be required to provide a password. You are responsible for remembering and maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are responsible for any activity conducted using your password.
Easy Wireless wants to ensure that all account information is accurately reflected and will correct any incorrect information at the customer’s request. Customers may contact Easy Wireless to correct and verify account information.
From time to time, we may conduct surveys of our customers and/or users of our website. Surveys are completely voluntary to our website visitors. The survey may require you to provide identifiable information in exchange for the information or services provided by the survey. We may use this information in a non-identifiable way.
When your device is on, it sends signals to the nearest cell site. As a result, we may use or disclose your wireless device location as necessary to respond to 911 or other emergency-related situations as provided by law.
Links to Other Websites
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to PO Box 831478 Ocala, FL 34483.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Easy Wireless may use customers’ personal information to investigate and help prevent potentially unlawful activity or activity that threatens the network or otherwise violates the customer agreement for that service.
What Law Applies
Subscribers have the option to “opt-out” of service with Easy Wireless at any time. Subscribers are under no obligation to continue the use of wireless services with Easy Wireless. To “opt-out” at any time, please call 1-855-574-2036.
List of Cookies We Collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wish List.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wish List.|
For questions in regards to your Easy Wireless service, dial 611 from your Easy Wireless handset or contact Easy Wireless Customer Service at 1-888-792-0076.