Get a free government phone Colorado!
Easy Wireless has now arrived in Colorado with two incredible offers. One offer supplies you with a free phone and the other with unlimited data. Both plans include unlimited free talk and text. EASY Wireless provides these at no cost to Colorado residents who qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program Benefit. This makes it easier than ever to stay connected.
Get your free phone and free internet today! Button - ENROLL NOW
What is the Affordable Connectivity Program?
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a new government plan that provides a monthly payment towards the cost of the internet for qualified American citizens. The government has put aside 42.5 billion dollars to ensure Americans have access to the internet.
How do I get a free phone and free internet?
EASY Wireless is one of the providers working with the federal government to bring you fast and cheap internet. So, if you are one of the more than 40% of American households who qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program, then EASY Wireless can help you get a free government phone in Colorado.
Easy Wireless has taken the credit from the federal government and has added in even more savings for you. One plan gives you a free cellphone and 5 GB of free data, and the other plan gives you free unlimited data. Both plans give you unlimited talk and text. To get your free internet and a free phone in Colorado, first see if you can qualify for the ACP.
How do I qualify for the ACP?
To qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program, you must prove eligibility. EASY Wireless can help you through the process, and operators are on hand to answer questions. To qualify, you must confirm you are within the income guidelines or are receiving assistance from one of the following government programs:
- National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
- Pell Grant Awards
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps or SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (section 8)
- Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit
How do I qualify by income?
If you are not receiving one of the other approved government assistance programs, check this guide to see if you or your household can qualify by income. In order to be eligible, your income should not exceed the allowable limit per number of people in your household. (Ex: A single mom with two children are a household limit of 3. A married couple with no children are a household limit of 2.)
What are the Easy Wireless Offers?
Easy Wireless has developed two fantastic offers to choose from. One is for people who need a phone, and the other is for people who wish to bring their own phone.
1. Free Smartphone Plan
- FREE SMARTPHONE
- FREE Monthly Talk & Text
- FREE Monthly 5 GB Data
2. Free Unlimited Data Promo
- Keep Your Own Phone & Number
- FREE UNLIMITED Data
- FREE Unlimited Talk & Text
- FREE Sim Card
What are the benefits of using EASY Wireless for my cell phone and internet service needs?
With EASY Wireless, you will be on the largest, fastest, and most reliable network in America. In addition, there is nationwide coverage and no hidden charges. You will also enjoy:
- FREE Emergency Services Calls
- FREE Voicemail
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
- Call Forwarding
- 3 Way Calling
- Text & Picture Messaging
- Free 911 Emergency Services
- Free 411 Directory Assistance
- Free 611 Customer Care Support
Are there any restrictions on the offers?
- You can only have one ACP supported service per household. (We do have add-A-line and family plans available if additional lines are needed.)
- You can’t receive benefits from more than one provider.
- You have to be resident at the address you use to apply for the benefit.
- You may not transfer the service to someone else.
- Because it is a government program, you must use the service at least once every 30 days in order to remain active on the Program.
- You are required to notify EASY Wireless within 30 days if you no longer qualify for the ACP. For example, if you get a new job that puts you above the income limits allowed.
- You are required to notify EASY Wireless within 30 days if you move to a new address.
Easy Wireless Terms and Conditions can be found on our website.
I keep getting a message when I try to apply that says ‘we are already supplying you with service’. What does this mean?
This happens when you have an order already started that has not yet completed. It is blocking you from reapplying for the service. You can find and complete the first order by using the SAME email address and zip code that you used to start the first order. If you need assistance to cancel an order so that you can reapply, please reach out in our live chat on our website, call customer service, or email compliance@MyEasyWireless.com.
Once you enter your information, like your email or address, you can’t edit it and if you need to change it please call us on (888) 792-0076
Why do I need to give you my social security number?
EASY Wireless collects and retains the name, address, date of birth, last 4 social, and address of the applicant to provide that information to the National Verifier and to assist in enrolling you into the ACP benefit. EASY Wireless will use this information in the enrollment and maintenance of the account with USAC, the Administrator of the ACP benefit. They do not share the information with unaffiliated 3rd parties, and they take all legal precautions required to protect your data and privacy.