Did You know free internet is available for students with Pell Grants?
In addition to Monthly Free Mobile Data, you also receive:
- Free Monthly Talk & Text
- a FREE Smartphone when you qualify
through the brand-new government assistance program called the Affordable Connectivity Program, provided by EASY Wireless.
Let’s learn how to claim these new ACP Benefits and reduce or even eliminate your monthly wireless phone bills.
How to Claim ACP Benefits from Your Pell Grant
There are 4 simple steps when applying to claim your ACP Benefits
- Fill out your email and zip code in the Easy Wireless “Enroll Now” Box below.
- Fill in the required fields in our system to start the application process.
- You will be automatically taken to the National Verifier to upload proof to confirm your Pell Grant. (Don’t worry we’ll cover this below.)
- Once confirmed we’ll ship you out your FREE Smartphone and SIM card.
After you have filled out the fields in Step 2 above you will be taken automatically taken to the National Verifier.
Helpful Tip -
When an application is submitted, the "Lifeline National Eligibility Verifier" verifies consumer information. This data is immediately compared to databases. If the consumers’ information cannot be found in any of the available databases, they can submit further documentation for verification.
How to Show Proof of Your Pell Grant Award for ACP
For Federal Pell Grants, documents should be from the current award year and can include:
- Screenshots of the dashboard which you can access at StudentAid.gov/login that clearly documents the student’s receipt of a Pell Grant during the current award year,
- Written confirmation from a student’s institution of higher education or the Department of Education that the student has received a Pell Grant for the current award year,
- A student’s official financial aid award letter documenting the amount of a student’s Pell Grant award received for the current award year, or
- A copy of a student’s paid invoice that clearly documents the student’s receipt of a Pell Grant
Where do you show this proof?
You will upload this proof when you get to the National Verifier application portion. If you skip this step you will NOT be able to claim your "free internet for students" and additional benfits as a Pell Grant recipient.
EASY Wireless is Here to Help
If you have questions before or during the application process, we are here to help.
- Click the chat button in the lower right corner.
- Contact us
Let’s Get Started
Ready to Sign Up for ACP Benefits and start receiving FREE Monthly Talk, Text, and Data? Plus, a FREE smartphone?
Fill out your email and zip code in the box below and click “Enroll Now” to apply for free cell phone service.
Start Saving Today!
Additional ACP FAQs
Is there free internet for students without Pell Grants?
Yes, you may still be eligible for ACP through various government programs such as SNAP, SSI, WIC, and more.
Additional Ways to Qualify for ACP Benefits for Younger Students
Learn how your elementary, middle school or high school student(s) may qualify your family for ACP benefits through the National School Lunch Program.
Don’t Have a Pell Grant or any Younger Students in Your Household?
There are additional ways to qualify for Affordable Connectivity Program or Lifeline Program and sign up for FREE Talk, Text, Data and a New Smartphone.
Check out “Lifeline and ACP Qualifying Programs”.
Need another phone or another line of service?
Check out our online store to view some of our best deals!