Free Missouri Health Insurance and Free Phones - Can you qualify?
Times are tough. This we all know. But did you know that in Missouri, residents can get help with medical and cell phone costs? The government has recognized that these services are essential and that many Americans need assistance in paying for them.
This article will explain how you can get free health insurance and free phones in Missouri.
Get free Missouri Health Insurance.
If you struggle to pay your bills, you may qualify for free health insurance in Missouri.
This program is called Mo HealthNet.
This program, also known as Medicaid, provides coverage for a wide range of medical services, including doctor visits, prescriptions, hospital stays, and more.
If you or your family are currently without health insurance or looking for a more affordable option, read on to learn more about MO HealthNet and how to apply.
What is MO HealthNet?
MO HealthNet is Missouri’s Medicaid program. However, it covers additional costs such as nursing home costs and personal care services.
It is jointly funded by the state and federal governments and provides health insurance coverage for low to no-income residents of Missouri. In addition to doctor visits and hospital stays, MO HealthNet also covers a wide range of other medical services, such as:
- Prescriptions: With hundreds of participating pharmacies statewide, it’s easy to get your prescriptions filled at a convenient location.
- Mental Health Services: MO HealthNet provides coverage for many mental health services, including counseling, therapy, and more. And you can rest assured that all our providers are licensed and certified.
- Dental Care, Vision Care, and more.
Who is Eligible for MO HealthNet?
There are no income requirements to qualify for MO HealthNet – so anyone can apply! Including:
- Families, including parents and children: If you are a parent or caretaker of a child under the age of 19, you and your child may be eligible for MO HealthNet.
- Pregnant Women: It's never too early to get covered! If you are pregnant, you and your child may be eligible for MO HealthNet.
- People with Disabilities: If you are a Missouri resident with a disability, you are definitely eligible for MO HealthNet.
- Senior Citizens over 65: No matter your income, if you are a senior citizen, you are eligible for MO HealthNet.
- Blind Adults: As long as you are a Missouri resident and blind, you are eligible for MO HealthNet.
The following also may be eligible:
- Children aged newborn -18
- Women aged 18 - 55 with no health insurance
- Adults 19 - 64 without disabilities
- Women under 65 with breast or cervical cancer
How do I Apply for MO HealthNet?
Applying for MO HealthNet is easy! You can apply online with Missouri Family Support Division (FSD) at myDSS.mo.gov, or you can call the FSD Customer Service Center at 855-373-9994. Or, you can download and print an application from the Missouri Department of Social Services website, then mail it to the nearest center.
You will need to provide basic information about yourself and your families, such as your name, address, income, and more. The FSD will then use this information to determine your eligibility for MO HealthNet.
Applying for MO HealthNet is easy, so don't wait.
Get covered today!
Free phones in Missouri
The federal government has been helping Missouri residents with cellphone bills for many years. Now they have set aside billions of dollars to help ensure low-income Americans have internet access.
EASY Wireless has provided free and low cost phone service to eligible Americans for over 20 years, 10 of which have bene in Missouri.
The two programs that allow them to do this are the Lifeline Program and The Affordable Connectivity Program. So you may qualify for one or both of these benefits along with 40% of Americans.
The two ways you can qualify are by income or by taking part in other government benefit programs. Check your eligibility here.
EASY Wireless has three plans available for qualifying residents of Missouri.
The Unlimited Plan:
- FREE Smartphone
- FREE Unlimited Data
- FREE Talk and Text
For those that can only qualify for the ACP alone, they are offering two options:
1. Free Smartphone Plan
- FREE SMARTPHONE
- FREE Monthly Talk & Text
- FREE Monthly 5 GB Data
2. Free Unlimited Data Promo
Keep Your Own Phone & Number
- FREE UNLIMITED Data
- FREE Unlimited Talk & Text
- FREE Sim Card
EASY Wireless is best known for its excellent customer service, with operators on hand to help you qualify.
Get Free Now!
Start Saving Today!