Here's a good news for the city of Ada, Oklahoma -- FREE phone service is coming to town! If you're an Ada resident struggling with the cost of phone service or just want to save some money each month, this is an opportunity you don't want to miss.
By leveraging programs like Lifeline & Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), you can now get access to some incredible extra benefits, including free phone service. In this guide, we're going to not only show you how to qualify & apply for these programs, but also how to unlock these additional perks. The future of phone service in Ada is here, and it's absolutely free.
Affordable Connectivity Program in Oklahoma
The ACP is a federal government program that seeks to help low income families access affordable mobile phone and data services across America.
To qualify for the ACP in Oklahoma, your household income must be at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. The ACP provides a discount of up to $30 per month for internet service ($75 if you live on eligible tribal lands). The program also provides up to a $100 discount on a table or computer.
How to Apply For ACP
To apply for the ACP in Ada, Oklahoma -- follow these simple steps:
- Check if you qualify: The ACP is available to those at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. As well as families with children who qualify for free or reduced-price lunch, as well as those on government assistance like SNAP, Medicaid, or SSI.
- Gather the required documents: You will need to provide proof of income for your household, like pay stubs, W-2 or 1099 forms, or a benefit statement from a qualifying program. You will also need a government-issued photo ID for the primary account holder.
- Apply online or by phone: The easiest way is to apply on the ACP website. You can also call to apply over the phone or visit an OKDHs office. Note that to receive the additional benefits, like free phone service, you need to apply with EASY Wireless.
- Have your service activate: Within 5 to 10 business days of applying, you should receive notice that your application was approved. Contact your chosen service provider to activate your wireless phone service.
- Renew your benefit each year: The ACP benefit lasts for one year. You will need to reapply with current income information and eligibility documents each year to continue receiving the discount. As long as your household still qualifies, you can renew the benefit annually and maintain reliable service at no cost.
The Lifeline Assistance program provides service discounts for qualifying low-income households in Oklahoma. Those eligible can receive a $9.25 discount each month for service and up to a $34.25 discount for those on tribal lands. To determine if you’re eligible for Lifeline benefits, your household income must be at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Apply For Lifeline Program
Applying for the Lifeline program is easy. You can do that online, by phone, by mail, or at an OKDHS office. You will be asked to provide proof of your income eligibility such as pay stubs, tax returns, benefit statements, or other official documents showing your household income.
If you want to continue receiving Lifeline benefits, you must recertify your eligibility each year. As long as your household continues to be income-eligible, you can stay enrolled in the Lifeline program. The discounted phone service provides a valuable lifeline to connect those in need with emergency services, healthcare providers, employers, family, or community support systems.
Do I Qualify For Lifeline?
To qualify for the Lifeline program in Ada, Oklahoma, you'll need to meet a couple basic requirements. Lifeline provides discounted or free landline or mobile phone service to low-income consumers.
Your annual household income must be at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. You'll need to provide documentation proving your income level, such as pay stubs, tax returns, benefit statements, or other official documents.
If you don't meet the income requirement, you can qualify by participating in certain government assistance programs, such as:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit
Ready to Get Your FREE PHONE & FREE DATA??
Remember when we mentioned getting a FREE phone & FREE data with EASY Wireless?? By applying for the programs we talked about above (Lifeline & ACP program) with us, you can get access to these additional benefits.
We understand the importance of affordable connectivity in today's world. Whether you need to stay in touch with your friends, family, work, or school, we're giving more and more people access to connectivity. Here's what exactly you receive when you apply with EASY Wireless:
What Benefits Do You Get With EASY Wireless?
Upon qualifying for one of the programs above with EASY Wireless, here's what you receive:
EASY Wireless Unlimited Plan
- FREE Unlimited Data
- FREE Unlimited Talk
- FREE Unlimited Text
- FREE SIM Card Kit and Activation
- Choose to Keep Your Number or Get a New One
How do I Apply For EASY Wireless Benefits?
To get started with EASY Wireless, apply online by clicking the below:
Start Saving Today!
Or you can come to one of the EASY Wireless's retail stores, where our customer service agent will help you apply for the benefits.
Either way, the first step is to provide proof of identity with a government-issued ID. This is so you can confirm your participation in one of the qualifying programs or that you meet the income requirement.
We accept the following U.S. Government Issued ID:
- U.S. Driver License
- Certificate of U.S. Citizenship
- Certificate of Naturalization
- U.S. Passport
- U.S. Government, State or Tribal issued-ID
- U.S. Military ID cards
- Permanent Resident Cards
- Permanent Resident Alien Cards
You can show the following documents to prove that you are taking part in a government assistance program or use them as proof of active benefits:
- Statement of benefits from a qualifying food distribution program.
- Federal Public Housing Assistance Vouchers Documents
- Indian Affairs general assistance documents
- Notice letter of participation, such as an award letter
- Participation documents from a program, such as a screenshot from an online account.
- In order to show income, you can provide any of the following proofs:
- Unemployment Documentation
- Copy of your State or Federal income tax return.
- Three months' worth of current pay stubs.
- Veterans Administration or Supplemental Security Income benefits letter.
- A divorce decree or child support document that states income.
- Retirement or pension statement.
Need More Than Just One Line of Service or an Additional Phone?
EASY Wireless is a full-service cellular store that cares about all of your communication needs. We have a wide range of pre-paid cell phone plans and different phone services for every budget and usage requirement. Also, we offer a selection of brand-name cell phones that combine quality, reliability, and the latest technology.
That's not all – we also provide an array of amazing accessories to enhance your mobile experience. At EASY Wireless, we're dedicated to providing exceptional service and ensuring you find the perfect plan, phone, and accessories to suit your lifestyle and preferences.
Visit us for all your cell phone and wireless service needs today!