Can you qualify for a free cell phone program in Washington DC?
You may have heard rumors about a free cell phone program here in the nation's capital.
People are saying that the government is giving out free cell phones, free internet, or free government phones.
You may even know someone who no longer has to pay a cell phone bill every month.
What is the real story?
It is simple. The U.S. government has recognized that accessing the internet is no longer a luxury but a necessity.
As a result of this, they passed a law that sets aside money to help low-income Americans access free internet.
The U.S. government developed the Affordable Connectivity Program to distribute these benefits. They have approved certain home internet providers and cell phone providers to make these benefits available to qualifying Americans.
As one of these providers, EASY Wireless is proud to announce that they have expanded into Washington DC.
What are the EASY Wireless Offers?
We have developed two incredible offers for qualifying residents of Washington D.C.
One offer includes a free cell phone program that you have heard so much about. It gives people who qualify a free smartphone and free talk and text. It also offers 5 G of free internet access:
1. Free Smartphone Plan
- FREE SMARTPHONE
- FREE Monthly Talk & Text
- FREE Monthly 5 GB Data
For those who already have a smartphone, we have a second offer that gives you unlimited internet instead, again with free talk and text:
2. Free Unlimited Data Promo
- Keep Your Own Phone & Number
- FREE UNLIMITED Data
- FREE Unlimited Talk & Text
- FREE Sim Card
Obviously, everyone would prefer not to pay an expensive cell phone bill every month. So how can you qualify for this program?
How to Qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
It is estimated that over 40 million Americans can qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
The easiest way to qualify is if you are already in receipt of assistance from one of the following programs:
- National School Lunch Program (NSLP),
- Pell Grant Awards
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC),
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps or SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit
Another way is to provide evidence that your yearly income is under the allowed amounts. You can do this by uploading three consecutive pay stubs or last year's income tax return. Here is a chart showing the income levels and Washington D.C.:
Why choose EASY Wireless?
1. EASY Wireless makes it simple to get approved for the Affordable Connectivity Program. After all, they have been helping Americans get free cell phone services for over 20 years.
2. EASY Wireless runs on America's fastest and most reliable network. Our network has national reach, and we boast fast internet speeds.
3. EASY rewards loyalty program. At EASY Wireless, we love our loyal customers and have found many ways to reward you for staying with us.
4. EASY to contact. We have numerous ways to get help, from live chat on our website to snail mail! Simply dialing 611 on your handset once you have received your phone or sim is probably the easiest.
5. No cost to you. There are no hidden fees, sneaky shipping and handling fees, or nasty surprises.
See if you qualify today and get in on our free cell phone program while it lasts!
Start Saving Today!
How long will I get free services?
As long as you meet the eligibility requirements, we are a participating provider, and the ACP program is still in existence, you can continue to receive this free service. There is no set time limit for how long you can receive benefits.
To keep your current plan active with EASY Wireless, you have to use the internet service at least once every 30 days. You can do this by watching a YouTube vide, sending a picture text, or use the data available at least once a month.
How do I get my service started?
Once you apply with EASY Wireless and confirm your eligibility, you will receive emails from the company communicating as to when you can expect for your EASY Wireless sim or free smartphone to be delivered. There are instructions included in your welcome packet, and our phones and sim cards are ready to be used.
How do I get help from EASY Wireless?
At EASY Wireless, we have many ways to help you.
You can call us directly (888) 792-0076 or simply dial 611 from your handset if you are already an EASY Wireless customer.
You can send us an email at:
There is also a live chat button available by clicking on the grey chat bubble on the right-hand side of your screen.