You have probably heard the exciting news by now.
You can get Free Government Phones in Washington State!
The government has established the Affordable Connectivity Program by authorizing companies, like Easy Wireless, to provide free cell phones with free internet giving away free cell phones or free internet to eligible consumers in Washington State.
But, unfortunately, it is a little more complicated than that.
Let me explain how it works, so you can get free cell phone service, free internet, and even a free phone today if you meet the requirements. The federal government recently approved funding of 14.2 billion dollars to help lower-income households access the internet. The president has stated, 'If we didn't know it before, we know now: high-speed Internet is essential.'
EASY Wireless is proud to announce that they are one of the providers with fast internet speeds approved by the U.S. government.
As a result, Washington State residents who meet the requirements can get the tremendous savings EASY Wireless offers.
The Affordable Connectivity Program
The Affordable connectivity Program or the ACP is the program developed by the Federal Communications Commission to aid Americans who need help paying for their cell phones and internet usage.
The government recognized that access to a cell phone and the internet are requirements in the digital age. People need access to the internet to access education, work, and even medical attention.
If you have more questions about the ACP program, you can read about it on the FCC's Website.
EASY Wireless ACP Phone Plans
EASY Wireless has developed two amazing offers that can help you save money.
1. Free Smartphone Plan
- FREE SMARTPHONE
- FREE Monthly Talk & Text
- FREE Monthly 5 GB Data
2. Free Unlimited Data Promo
- Keep Your Own Phone & Number
- FREE UNLIMITED Data
- FREE Unlimited Talk & Text
- FREE Sim Card
Do You Qualify?
Over 48 million households in the United States can qualify for the government's Affordable Connectivity Plan because of their income level. In Washington State, you can use this chart to see if you make under the maximum income levels:
Qualifying by getting assistance from another government program is a quick way to join the ACP. Here is a list of the programs that can instantly qualify you if you are currently enrolled in them:
- National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
- Pell Grant Awards
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps or SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
If you live on tribal land, you can also qualify for the ACP and receive even more benefits.
Instead of getting either a free cellphone or FREE unlimited data, qualifying individuals will get both.
The income levels needed to qualify for the ACP are the same as for other Washington residents. The qualifying programs are:
- School lunch or breakfast program (NSLP)
- Pell Grant from the current award year
- SNAP, SSI, Medicaid, WIC, FPHA/ Sec 8
- Veterans Pensions or Survivors Pension Benefit
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Tribal Head Start
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
What are some of the other documents that can prove my eligibility?
- A notice letter of participation from a qualifying federal or state program.
- Copy of your state or federal income tax return from last year.
- Veterans Administration or Social Security benefits statement.
- Statement of benefits from a qualifying federal or state program.
- Notice of unemployment benefit payment or notice of submitted application.
- Child support documentation or Divorce decree.
- Pension benefits statement or retirement papers.
- Unemployment/Workers' Compensation benefits statement.
- Three months in a row of current pay stubs.
Get your free phone or free internet data today while it is still available. Enter your email and zip code below to begin your application.
Start Saving Today!
Why do I need to give you my Social Security number?
EASY Wireless is a government assistance Affordable Connectivity provider. The federal government requires that we verify people with the last 4 digits of their Social Security number. We follow strict rules given by the FCC to handle your data. Any information that you give us is held in the highest confidence.
How Do I Reach Customer Service?
At EASY Wireless, we give our customers free customer service and many ways to get in touch. We never limit your access to customer care.
You can reach us by:
- Dialing the toll-free Customer Service number (888) 792-0076.
- Dialing 611 from your EASY Wireless phone.
- Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send us a letter to: PO Box 831478, Ocala, FL 34483.
- Click on the chat bubble on any page of our website.
What happens if my phone breaks?
If you have issues with your phone not working correctly, call customer service immediately from another phone. If your phone is lost or stolen, also call customer service right away. You can reach us at (888) 792-0076, which is a toll-free number.