Today, we are excited to announce that we have expanded our free cell service program to 47 states.
That’s right – we’ve expanded our ACP free cell service so that even more people can qualify for:
- FREE Smartphone*
- FREE Unlimited Talk
- Free Unlimited Text
- Free Unlimited Data
- Free Mobile Hotspots
- Keep the Phone You Love
- Choose to Keep Your Number or Get a New One
- FREE SIM Card & Activation
*When combined with Lifeline Benefits or eligible ACP customers residing on Tribal Lands.
If you don’t see your state on the map above, don’t worry! We’re adding new states all the time, so please make sure to check back frequently.
Reduce or Even Eliminate Monthly Cell Phone Bills
With EASY Wireless, there’s no need to worry about your phone bill every month. Just relax and enjoy your favorite shows, music, and games without having to worry about running out of data or going over your minutes.
And now that our ACP free cell service is available in more states, it’s easier than ever for you to sign up and start saving money right away.
Just fill out your email and zip code in the box below and click "Enroll Now" to sign up for EASY Wireless ACP free cell service!
Start Saving Today!
What is the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)?
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a new program designed to provide additional support to make broadband more affordable for households.
This free cell phone service is provided by EASY Wireless to customers as part of the support from the US government.
How to Qualify for ACP?
The following government assistance programs qualify you for ACP.
- National School Lunch Program, including USDA Community Eligibility Provision (CEP)
- Pell Grant (current year award recipient)
- Special Supplemental Nutritional Program for Woman, Infants and Children (WIC) Program
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps or SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA) or Section 8
- Veterans Pension and Survivor Benefit
On Tribal Lands
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Tribal Head Start
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
Income Qualifying for ACP
Qualify for ACP through the Federal Income Eligibility Guidelines (see chart below).
Customer Service By Your Side
EASY Wireless can also help your application to be approved quickly so you can have your new phone delivered to you in just days.
Customer Service is available Monday – Friday, 8 AM to 6PM EST. 877-476-3451
Choose the option that is convenient to you.
Online chat or video chat (chat button in the lower right corner)
Call Us at (877) 476-3451
Your Easy Wireless ACP Benefits Kit is Just a Click Away
Just fill out your email and zip code in the box below and click "Enroll Now" to sign up for EASY Wireless ACP free cell phone service!
Start Saving Today!