Since 1985, the Lifeline program has provided FREE or discounted phone services for qualifying low-income consumers to ensure that all Americans have the opportunities and security that phone service brings, including being able to connect to jobs, family and emergency services.
Providing FREE Talk, Text and Data
Easy Wireless has been a provider of the Lifeline phone program for over 20 years and helped hundreds of thousands of customers get connected to friends, family and lifesaving services like 911.
We have now added the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) to give our customers even more benfits to help them stay connected.
How to Qualify for Lifeline
You may already qualify if you are enrolled in one of the following government programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit
Qualify for Tribal Lifeline
You may qualify if living on federally recognized Tribal lands and take part in one of the following Tribal government programs:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) General Assistance
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Tribal Head Start
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
Additional Way to Qualify
If your household’s income is at 135% or less than the federal poverty guidelines, you may be eligible for service with Easy Wireless.
The table below reflects 135% of the 2022 Federal Poverty Guidelines.