Free government phones in Oklahoma have been all over the news, but what is the real story? How can the government hand out new smartphones?
More importantly, where can you get your free government phone in Oklahoma?
This article will explain to you how, where, and why you can get free smartphones, free unlimited data, along with free talk and text in Oklahoma.
Of course, the government doesn't just hand out free phones because you live in Oklahoma. Actually they don't hand out phones at all. It's the cell phone service provider that gives you the phone.
You need to qualify through the National Verifier on the Lifeline or Affordable Connectivity Program.
When you sign up and qualify for Lifeline, you'll be automatically qualified for ACP.
EASY Wireless provides free smartphones, unlimited data, and free talk and text when you join us on America's fastest and most reliable network.
Where can you get your Free Government Phone in Oklahoma?
EASY Wireless has been providing free and low cost phone service for over twenty years and we pride ourselves on helping people stay connected. We have stores from Cimmaron to McCurtain Counties and love helping our customers in person or online.
EASY Wireless has over 30 stores in Oklahoma where you can walk right in with your paperwork showing that you qualify and walk out with a smile and your brand new government phone and connect to the Internet with your Unlimited Data.
Who can qualify for a free cell phone in Oklahoma?
So many people can now qualify for free cell phone service now thanks to the new Affordable Connectivity Program.
EASY Wireless Free Unlimited Plan
Combine your Lifeline Program and ACP Benefits to receive:
- FREE Smartphone
- FREE UNLIMITED Data & Hotspot
- FREE Unlimited Talk
- FREE Unlimited Text
- Choose to Keep Your Number or Get a New One
- FREE SIM Card & Activation
How Do I qualify for these programs?
You can qualify for these programs by either your income level or by taking part in another government program.
Qualify for Lifeline
The programs that will allow you to also get benefits through the Lifeline Program are as follows:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Tribal Head Start
If you make under the amounts on the chart below you may qualify by income.
Qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program
To qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program you can be getting benefits from any of the programs above but in addition any of the following:
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
- Pell Grant Awards
Qualifying by income is even easier with the ACP so have a look and see if you can qualify!
How do I Get My Free Government Cellphone?
So now you know you qualify. So how do you prove it and get your free phone and more?
First, you must confirm your identity with a government-issued ID, then you can confirm either your participation in one of the qualifying programs or your income.
To prove your ID you can use the following U.S. Government Issued ID, such as;
- U.S. Driver License
- Certificate of U.S. Citizenship
- Certificate of Naturalization
- U.S. Passport
- U.S. Government, State or Tribal issued-ID
- U.S. Military ID cards
- Permanent Resident Cards
- Permanent Resident Alien Cards
To confirm that you are taking part in a government program you can show the following documents that show proof of active benefits.
- Statement of benefits from a qualifying Program.
- Notice letter of participation, such as an award letter
- Program participation documents, such as a screenshot from an online account.
- In order to show income, you can provide any of the following proofs:
- Unemployment Documentation
- Copy of your State or Federal income tax return.
- Three months' worth of current pay stubs.
- Veterans Administration or SSI benefits letter.
- A divorce decree or child support document that states income.
- Retirement or pension statement.
Automatic Rewards for Just Being an EASY Wireless Customer
We know you have many choices in wireless providers, so to thank you for putting your trust in EASY Wireless, we have just launched a brand new Rewards Program.
You will start receiving rewards in just 30 days of being an EASY Wireless customer. And they don't stop there. Rewards will keep coming for as long as you keep your service with us.
Use your rewards to get free UPGRADED phones or additional lines of service from EASY Wireless. You choose.
EASY Wireless in Oklahoma
Upgraded Phones and Accessories
Our EASY Wireless stores have a wide variety of top qualify android phones from brands you know and trust. If you want an upgrade, we have phones at any price point and all the accessories you might need, from pop sockets to speakers.
Our team is ready to assist you in getting the benefits you deserve. At EASY Wireless, we are known for our stellar customer service and care about our customers.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or if you are not sure if you qualify or not.
Can't Make It to One of Our Stores? Sign up Online
If you are ready to stop worrying about monthly cell phone bills and want to join us without going through credit checks, then enter your zip code and email into the form below.
Qualify for free government phones and free cell service in Oklahoma today!
Start Saving Today!